Is your diocesan school able to keep up with the changes in today’s Catholic, private, and independent school environment? Students and their families have evolving needs, and you want your diocese school to rise to the challenge of serving its community.
Utilizing software for diocesan schools eases the burdens on administrators while allowing them to provide a better experience for the families they serve. Learn all the facts diocesan school administrators need to know about their software options and how they can use them to benefit students.
What Is Software for Dioceses and Their Schools?
Catholic schools have unique needs. Attracting and retaining families are significant concerns, as are serving students in the best way and fostering the school’s continued growth. Third-party software for diocesan schools helps your school stay relevant and streamline administrative tasks so they can focus on their goals. A robust technology solution for diocesan schools helps administrators serve the needs of their students and schools more accurately.
Technology for Catholic schools helps administrative staff spend less time on manual data entry time and more on tasks that directly benefit the school, further its mission, and enhance the family experience. With the data-driven insights from cloud-based software, Catholic schools can also develop management and enrollment strategies as they look forward to serving new families. Software for diocesan schools has various features to accomplish these goals, including automated tuition fee collection, streamlined enrollment processing, and student information management.
This software acts as an extension of your administration team, streamlining time-consuming tasks and empowering staff to access vital student information from one convenient location. With greater access to student data, administrators can make effective management decisions, assist families in the ways they need most and give students and families a better experience than ever.
Benefits of Technology for Dioceses and Their Schools
Diocesan school software provides numerous benefits for diocesan schools, families, current students, and prospective students. This technology enhances the family experience and reduces the demand on staff throughout the application, enrollment, payment, and communication processes. Read on for all the facts diocesan school administrators need to know about school software and how it improves management:
- Simplifying admissions and enrollment: Software for diocesan schools can help you move beyond managerial admissions and enrollment processes. Admission and enrollment software supports families from inquiry through enrollment and beyond. The automated technology allows families to complete applications, upload documents, finalize financial aid applications and make online payments. The admissions team can then track applications from the software platform by viewing the submitted documentation. Real-time data reporting provides a clear look into enrollment and helps you assess your admissions strategy.
- Improving financial aid decisions: Many students rely on financial assistance to pay tuition. Making financial aid decisions is a high-stakes process that requires insight into student data. Financial aid assistance software for diocese schools streamlines the financial aid application process. With easy tools and lightning-fast document verification, families can spend less time on the phone during the application process. Administrators benefit from powerful reporting that provides a clear insight into student data, so you can help the families who need it most.
- Managing tuition and billing: Collecting tuition fees is likely one of the most time-consuming and repetitive tasks your administrative staff performs. With tuition and billing management software, your team can spend less time with manual data entry and phone calls with families. Instead, billing technology for diocese schools automates fee collection so you can bill any time and for specific purposes, according to each tuition payment agreement. Back-end reporting improves accuracy and efficiency throughout your system. You can also send billing statements to families electronically.
- Connecting with students and families: Software for diocesan schools can manage other daily administrative tasks and help your staff connect with families. A student information system connects everyone involved with your school through reporting and communication management. With a student information system, you can put people before processes. This software saves administrators time tracking student data, taking attendance, reporting grades, and more. Diocesan schools can offer superior family support through the family and student portal and communication preferences like text and email.
What to Look For
Finding the right software for Catholic schools can be a challenge. When you consider your diocesan school’s needs and choose the right combination of software features, it can drastically improve the school experience for families and students. Pay attention to some essential features like:
- Impeccable customer service: A critical aspect of the best technology for diocesan schools is its customer service. As with any software system, users may occasionally encounter bugs or glitches that slow operation. A flexible customer service team will help you keep your school software functioning properly. A customer service team that goes above and beyond also offers support for families with document upload questions. This kind of dedicated support ensures your families are well taken care of and treated with respect.
- Increased automation: School enrollment requires a lot of documentation that can be tedious to sort and file. Manual processes are time-consuming and more likely to be inaccurate. To improve efficiency, your diocese school needs automation that doesn’t sacrifice quality and accuracy. Automated systems can collect documents and track enrollment progress, making the entire application process much smoother.
- Hardworking integrations: Application tracking, billing management, financial aid assessment, and family communication are vital tasks your administrative team completes every day. Finding a software solution for your diocese school that seamlessly integrates all of these functions is a big win. Technology that automatically gathers and stores data and documents makes many administrative functions a breeze.
- Payment acceptance: Software for diocesan schools should also include a payment method. If your software can collect admissions and enrollment fees, you can streamline payment and keep financial records all in one place. This also reduces unnecessary phone calls by allowing families to complete payments during the online enrollment process.
As you streamline your school’s necessary tasks, you can take advantage of opportunities to expand and improve in other areas. With the facts about diocese school technology mentioned above, you can make a decision that will help your school meet its organizational goals and make a difference in the lives of the students you serve.
How TADS Can Help With Your Technology Needs
These facts about diocesan school software will help you find the best fit for your school. When you need software that can support your Catholic schools and help you meet goals, TADS can help. TADS software is a win-win for your diocesan school and the families it serves. With customizable service options, you can pick the services your school most needs without paying for the things it doesn’t. This allows you to strategically focus on areas you want to expand and let the software handle the rest.
At TADS, our more than 50 years of experience serving private schools has taught us a few things about easing the experience for families and administrators. Get in touch with us to learn more about how TADS can help your diocese school discover which services fit your needs.