We’ve had many requests for enhancements to our Admissions & Enrollment products from schools, and subsequently, many mini-releases over the past few months. Our developers and product testers have been very busy!
- Class size capacity control, targets and wait-list functionality
- Override default enrollment fees on a per-student basis (see screenshot)
- Unlimited sub-statuses for student progress through Admissions & Enrollment
- Pre-agreement for electronic acceptance of contracts
- Charged items can subtract from overall tuition cost in Tuition Management
- Many enhancements aimed at national-standards for an online, electronically-signed agreement (more information on this coming soon!)
- Updated ability to display tuition for student at the beginning of enrollment
- Ability to complete tuition management agreement immediately after enrollment has been completed
- Tax year reporting for family education
- Many new reports, interface tweaks and minor changes
If you have any questions about how these or other Admissions & Enrollment enhancements can be applied to your school, please contact us.